The Old3DS+New3DS 11.14.0-46 system update was released for all regions on November 17, 2020 (UTC). This Old3DS update was released for the following regions: USA, EUR, JPN, CHN, KOR, and TWN. This New3DS update was released for the following regions: USA, EUR, JPN, CHN, KOR, and TWN.
Security flaws fixed: yes.
Official USA change-log:
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
- svcBindInterrupt and svcUnbindInterrupt will now only accept to handle Arm11 interrupt 15 (FIQ helper) if its running on development hardware, otherwise 0xD8E007EE is returned:
- this is because the affected code path in svcUnbindInterrupt is vulnerable to a double-free vulnerability; this change makes it impossible to trigger on consumer hardware
- When mapping the firmlaunch parameter to the user-specified VA, svcKernelSetState now checks that the provided VA is within the 0x10000000..0x14000000 range (an attacker could previously pass VA=0)
- The compiler seems to have been upgraded (or the optimization parameters changed)
The anti-downgrade list has been updated accordingly. No other changes.
Kernel9 has been updated, presumably it's just a rebuild with the latest sources and toolchain.
- Reported fpdver upgraded to 0xF.
SSLoth was fixed.
Unknown whether there's other changes.
- Fix for both exploits used in zoogie's browserhax 2020.
- "nintendo[1-5]", "NCL-NZSERVICE[2-5]", and "nzae200818" removed
- All remaining SSIDs except "NintendoSpotPass[1-2]" are not Nintendo Zones anymore.