Difference between revisions of "3DSExplorer"
m (→Change log)
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
*Revert supertrim deleting the last partition record.
Revision as of 22:56, 2 November 2013
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
3DSExplorer can open 3DS files and view the information as described 3DBrew.
Please use the latest version. Older versions has bugs in them that I fix.
More over, refrain from uploading the application to your servers. Just link to google code site.
Needs .NET Framework 4.0, you can get it here.
Note:If you want to install this program for Mac Linux or FreeBSD,you should install wine beta version 15 or later with wine mono.
It completely works on Linux,but I don't know on Mac OS X.
- CTR Cartridge Image files (CCI/CSU) (NCSD)
- CTR eXecutable Image files (CXI) (NCCH)
- CTR File Archives (CFA) (NCCH)
- CTR Importable Archives (CIA)
- CTR Icons (ICN) (SMDH)
- CTR Banners (BNR) (CBMD + BCWAV)
- CTR Waves (BCWAV)
- CTR Banner Model Data (CBMD)
- CTR Graphics (CGFX) (CBMD)
- DARC (file containers) / BCMA CTR-Manuals
- Save Flash binaries (SAV) (decrypted or encrypted)
- Title meta data files (TMD),
- Multi-Picture Objects (MPO) , (3D Images)
- Videos to 2D/3D MJPG AVI files for the 3DS (Can download directly from YouTube)
Some of the file formats can be saved with replaced contents.
Option for reading 3ds/cci/csu files from zip/7z files
Just compress your 3ds/cci/csu file into a 7z or zip (with any other file you want like nfo file)
Then you can open it from 3dsexplorer. But be aware that only the first cxi will be loaded and saving capabilities will not be available.
(3DSExplorer looks for the first file with the proper extension and reads the first 0x5000 bytes)
- Extracting binaries from CIA like ctrtool does.
- Revert supertrim from deleting the last partition record.
- Added Trim, Un-Trim and SuperTrim for CCI by 3DSGuy (aka ps3hen)
+ (Open up a CCI file and a new menu "CCI" will appear.)
- MPO: Added some info found by Thib
- Fixed: title.db update process.
- Parentool 3ds algorithm fixed (was wrong)
- Added: QR Tool
- Added: Parental Control Unlocker (for 3DS as found by neimod, and for the DSi/Wii as on marcan's site)
- Added: support for BCMA/DARC files/containers.
- Added: DSDecmp GUI for compression/decompression of LZ-10/11/Ovl & Huffman4/8.
- Updated: XOR Tool's file text boxes accept drag&drop (DSDecmp GUI's also).
- Added *.cfa as an openable file (associated with CXI module)
- Used more general terms for CXI/CFA and 3DS/CCI/CSU with NCCH and NCSD respectively, while the general terms are more broad, they are correct, as a CFA file is not a CXI file.
- Fixed the Number of NCCH from 13 to 8 in the CCI module
- Changed the NCSD header readings to match the current specs on 3DBrew, with the exception of the "ExHeader size/Exheader Hash", as they are always zero in every NCSD.
- Made the ExHeader an extractable file from NCCH files.
- fixed opening of cia files (thanks 3dsguy)
- updated title.db up to release #183
- Added: The product codes and maker codes are now in a file called title.db
- Added: 3ds/cci/csu can be opened from zip/7z files with limited information (cci,1st cxi & crc32)
- fixed file tree activation bugs
- fixed some typos
- CCI: added an option to save cxi file (right click the CXI node in the file tree)
v1.1 - Happy Holidays
- New opens CXI files
- New opens CSU files (CTR System update - same as CCI)
- New opens ICN files (CTR Icons)
- Added QuickCRC32 tool to check for authenticity (also added CRC32 to hash tool)
- Generalized the explorer (the source code of the explorer is general, now it would be easier to add more file formats)
- 3D Video converter: Progress is working, fixed a lot, now works almost flawlessly.
- CCI: Added more information to the header.
- MPO: Added Nintendo's MakerNote structure.
- Better late then ever...update to v1.0 so I can continue with the regular
- Added MPO support (3D Images taken by the 3ds camera)
- 3D Video Conversion tool to convert youtube 3d videos to 3DS-3D MJPG videos...
- more bug fixes (as always)
- Moved to .NET Framework 4.0 (because of OpenGL Support)
- Improved SRAM key search algorithm (fixes Starfox 3D)
- Added initial support for CWAV, CGFX
- New nifty about screen (3d logo)
- Preparations made for wav (CWAV) & 3d model (CMDL) decoding (WIP)
- Now the application needs 2 external DLLs for SharpGL
- Now checks for update on startup (can be disabled)
- Added link to the Google-code site
- CIA: Can replace icons with any picture you want (Saving enabled)
- More bug fixes
- CIA: Icons color mapping corrected (It's RGB565)
- ImageBox now has a zoom button.
- XOR Tool: New features: Xor byte arrays, AES-ctr sandbox.
- More bug fixes and mostly source code redesign
- CIA: Fix: Correct Ticket
- CIA: Icon color mapping fixed (RGB -> GBR)
- CIA: Added Banner icons viewing (Double click an icon to show it in the Banner's Metadata section)
- Fix bug when opening TMD files
- CIA support
- Changed GUI + Skin
- Fixed some bugs
- More information on sav files
- Now all information is grouped
- Bug fixes for all contexts
- Hash tool supports HMAC
- Source code rewritten for optimization..
- [Experimental] Can now replace original files into sav image and save it to a new created sav file.
- Bug fixes
- Rearranged the gui
- Now the exe file is a release and not a debug.
- Context menu for files in the filesystem list.
- Fix for DATA partitions files save (wrong offsets)...
- Can now be associated with sav/bin/3ds/tmd files to open files from the explorer...
- Hashtool and XORtool can be opened while working with the explorer part of the program.
- New GUI
- Improved algorithms (SAV files mainly)
- More information shown
- NEW and improved Hash Tool.
- Works with most save files.
- More of the save structure understood
- Saving of files from the sav image fixed.
- Fix for the tmd (now has certificates)
- TMD: Still not supporting SHA1 type
- TMD now works
- Save opening was improved
- No question rather it's encrypted or not (autodetect)
- fix for save files from save image
- feature: save image file from sav binary
- new GUI now has file box
- fix for a few save files
- now can save files from save and 3ds (from 3ds still encrypted) by double clicking a file.
- when opening a crypted save you can save the key to a file
- now on google code using SVN (moved from github)
- changed the name of the application
- initial work on opening save binary files
- already opens save binary files, decrypts them and shows some info
- I'll be happy to get some help from you guys on this...
- opens 3DS files and creates a treeview with the information
- can't decrypt the ExeFS (as no key yet to be found)
You can download the latest build here.
Notice that this version might be buggy...