3DSExplorer can open 3DS files and view the information as described 3DBrew.
Please use the latest version. Older versions has bugs in them that I fix.
More over, refrain from uploading the application to your servers. Just link to google code site.
Open 3ds (CCI) files
SaveFlash (bin) files (decrypted or encrypted),
Title meta data files (tmd),
CTR Importable Archives (cia).
- CIA support
- Changed GUI + Skin
- Fixed some bugs
- More information on sav files
- Now all information is grouped
- Bug fixes for all contexts
- Hash tool supports HMAC
- Source code rewritten for optimization..
- [Experimental] Can now replace original files into sav image and save it to a new created sav file.
- Bug fixes
- Rearranged the gui
- Now the exe file is a release and not a debug.
- Context menu for files in the filesystem list.
- Fix for DATA partitions files save (wrong offsets)...
- Can now be associated with sav/bin/3ds/tmd files to open files from the explorer...
- Hashtool and XORtool can be opened while working with the explorer part of the program.
- New GUI
- Improved algorithms (SAV files mainly)
- More information shown
- NEW and improved Hash Tool.
- Works with most save files.
- More of the save structure understood
- Saving of files from the sav image fixed.
- Fix for the tmd (now has certificates)
- TMD: Still not supporting SHA1 type
- TMD now works
- Save opening was improved
- No question rather it's encrypted or not (autodetect)
- fix for save files from save image
- feature: save image file from sav binary
- new GUI now has file box
- fix for a few save files
- now can save files from save and 3ds (from 3ds still encrypted) by double clicking a file.
- when opening a crypted save you can save the key to a file
- now on google code using SVN (moved from github)
- changed the name of the application
- initial work on opening save binary files
- already opens save binary files, decrypts them and shows some info
- I'll be happy to get some help from you guys on this...
- opens 3DS files and creates a treeview with the information
- can't decrypt the ExeFS (as no key yet to be found)
You can download the latest build here.
Notice that this version might be buggy...