Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:43, 8 December 2016 by Plutooo (Created page with "The following is a list of mysteries. == General == * What is the CTR abbreviation? == Hardware == * Why are there two CTRCARD controllers? * Why are there two EMMC controll...")
The following is a list of mysteries.
- What is the CTR abbreviation?
- Why are there two CTRCARD controllers?
- Why are there two EMMC controllers?
- Is there a JTAG?
- Is there more than one revision of the bootrom?
- What is the EMMC controller @ 0x10100000 doing?
- Why did they put NTRCARD accessible from ARM11?
- What was the problem in "initial program loader" that was mentioned in an FCC filing by Nintendo for 2DS?
- What did SVC 0x74 in the ARM11 kernel do before it got stubbed?
- What is the PTM abbreviation?
- What is the PDN abbreviation?
- Why is the DTCM not used anywhere except bootrom?