Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:08, 26 April 2016 by SeriousBusiness (Redacting previous edit, due to errors caused by mobile editing. (Sorry about that!))
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''04 July 20''' . Please include the application's creator, version number, and a link to a page on 3DBrew about the application. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the news archive. There should be no more than 4 entrees in the list.
For older news, see the news archive.
- 24 March 16 Nintendo updated the pages stored on the server used for browser-version-check. Due to almost all of the Old3DS/New3DS pages for non-latest-browser being updated(content is now "99999"), browser versions prior to 10.7.0-32 are not usable anymore without using the browser-version-check bypass(fixed with 10.7.0-32). The only exception is New3DS v10.2, it was "updated" but the content is still "0"(this is due to browser-version-check being broken with New3DS v10.2).
- 22 March 16 Yellows8 released ctr-httpwn. v1.0.1 was released on the 25th for a RootCA cert update.
- 14 March 16 Nintendo released system update 10.7.0-32.
- 24-25 February 16 On the 24th the Old3DS browser-version-check pages were updated so that browser version >=v10.6 is now required. The New3DS pages for this were not changed. About 5 hours later, Yellows8 disclosed a bypass for the browser-version-check. User instructions are available here, details here.