Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adding an item
- Log in to the wiki. Editing is disabled if you don't have an account.
- Add the news event to the top of the list, using this format for the date: '''29 November 22''' . Please include the application's creator, version number, and a link to a page on 3DBrew about the application. No external links please.
- Move the last entry to the news archive. There should be no more than 4 entrees in the list.
For older news, see the news archive.
- 7 January 16 (roughly, not automatically detected) Ironfall v1.0 is no longer downloadable due to the main-CXI content files on CDN being removed (TMD wasn't removed).
- 27 December 15 A 3DS console hacking talk was at 32C3. A recording can be found here. At the end of the talk, Yellows8 released browserhax and menuhax compatible with the latest system-version at the time of release (10.3.0-28). The homebrew starter-kit was updated for latest menuhax, and for an option for downloading the old vulnerable version of Ironfall from eShop.
- 15 December 15 Nintendo released Smash Bros update v1.1.3 which fixed smashbroshax, see here for details. However, smashbroshax is still possible on latest firmware: simply remove the update from SD card before attempting the exploit.
- 13 December 15 WinterMute released devkitARM release 45.