Difference between revisions of "News/Archive"
< NewsJump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
*'''18 September 17''' Nintendo released system update [[11.6.0-39]].
*'''18 September 17''' Nintendo released system update [[11.6.0-39]].
*'''10 July 17''' Nintendo released system update [[11.5.0-38]].
*'''10 July 17''' Nintendo released system update [[11.5.0-38]].
Revision as of 01:15, 4 December 2018
- 18 June 18 Nintendo released system update 11.7.0-40.
- 18 September 17 Nintendo released system update 11.6.0-39.
- 10 July 17 Nintendo released system update 11.5.0-38.
- 04 June 17 Boot9strap updated to 1.2, with Luma support quickly after. With the luma update, *hax payloads are no longer needed.
- 20 May 17 Sighax/Boot9Strap is released with Luma 7.1 adding support for b9s a while after.
- 10 April 17 Nintendo released system update 11.4.0-37.
- 10 February 17 smea updated *hax payloads with 11.3 support. A while afterwards hblauncher_loader v1.3 was released by Yellows8.
- 6 February 17 Nintendo released system update 11.3.0-36.
- 17 January 2017 WinterMute released devkitARM release 46.
- 9 January 2017 Yellows8 released: new oot3dhax saveimages, ctr-httpwn v1.2, menuhax v3.2, ctpkpwn_tfh, and others.
- 27 December 2016 Nintendo Hacking 2016 lecture at Chaos Communication Congress.
- 26 December 2016 Dazzozo released an update to humblehax with 11.2.0-35 support.
- 31 October 2016 Yellows8 released 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer v1.0. v1.1 was released on November 2nd.
- 24 October 2016 Nintendo released system update 11.2.0-35.
- 4 October 2016 An update for EUR version of VVVVVV was finally released (title was re-added to the eShop versionlist). Likewise for the USA version on the October 11th (this title was already listed in the versionlist however).
- 22 September 2016 Shiny Quagsire released an update to supermysterychunkhax with 11.1.0-34 support.
- 20 September 16 Smea released an update to Ninjhax 2 with 11.1.0-34 support.
- 16 September 16 plutoo released an update to freakyhax with 11.1.0-34 support.
- 15 September 16 Yellows8 released updated oot3dhax saveimages for latest *hax payloads + 11.1.0-34 support.
- 13 September 16 Nintendo released system update 11.1.0-34.
- 20 August 16 Yellows8 released hblauncher_loader v1.2, menuhax v3.1, and updated the starter-kit. The sploit_installer build from the starter-kit now supports all regions for stickerhax except CHNTWN. This also sends the Home Menu title-version for the initial *hax payload network request, unless the user changed the system-info(like the latest menuhax_manager and hblauncher_loader).
- 9 August 16 An updated version of USA SmileBASIC is now available(the updated JPN version was released exactly 2 weeks ago).
- 29 July 16 Yellows8 released stickerhax, which supports <=11.0.0-33.
- 27 July 16 Yellows8 released new browserhax(see changelog here) and menuhax v3.0, all of these now support 11.0.0-33.
- 26 July 16 Various JPN-only eShop app updates were released. This includes JPN SmileBASIC: the update-title was removed from versionlist, and the main-title was updated. Updating an already installed version of the game will currently update to 3.3.1. Uninstalling and redownloading will give you 3.3.2. smilehax was fixed in 3.3.2.
- 22 July 16 Dazzozo released humblehax v2, supporting the Citizens of Earth update released on the eShop 3 days ago.
- 20 July 16 plutoo (with help from Yellows8) released smilehax.
- 19 July 16 An updated version of the EUR "Citizens of Earth" regular-title is now available on the EUR-eShop, ~2 months after being originally removed. Likewise for USA on the 21st.
- 18 July 16 Smea updated the hosted *hax payload builds(only otherapp for non-KOR) and this page. KOR is now supported thanks to d3m3vilurr(system-version >=v9.6). All otherapp payloads were rebuilt+updated, hence these now include a commit for compression(committed by Yellows8 with compression code by mtheall). Due to this, oot3dhax+payload can now be installed with multiple other normal save-files, without any issues(via sploit_installer from the starter-kit). Yellows8 also updated the hosted boot.3dsx to hbmenu 1.1.1.
- 10 July 16 MrNbaYoh released BASICSploit for version 3.2.1 of SmileBASIC. Currently only the US version is supported. On July 11th the main-app title was removed from USA/JPN eShop: it's no longer listed on the former, while on the latter it can't be purchased.
- 26 June 16 Yellows8 released oot3dhax builds for supporting 11.0.0-33, via updated sploit_installer in the starter-kit and raw saveimages. Note that attempting to run sploit_installer on a 11.0.0-33 system with *hax payload <=v2.7 is equivalent to trying to use the older oot3dhax on that version.
- 3 June 16 plutoo released freakyhax. The USA game was removed from the eShop <=3-hours later("... currently unavailable" message).
- 9 May 16 Nintendo released system update 11.0.0-33.
- 24 March 16 Nintendo updated the pages stored on the server used for browser-version-check. Due to almost all of the Old3DS/New3DS pages for non-latest-browser being updated(content is now "99999"), browser versions prior to 10.7.0-32 are not usable anymore without using the browser-version-check bypass(fixed with 10.7.0-32). The only exception is New3DS v10.2, it was "updated" but the content is still "0"(this is due to browser-version-check being broken with New3DS v10.2).
- 22 March 16 Yellows8 released ctr-httpwn. v1.0.1 was released on the 25th for a RootCA cert update.
- 14 March 16 Nintendo released system update 10.7.0-32.
- 24-25 February 16 On the 24th the Old3DS browser-version-check pages were updated so that browser version >=v10.6 is now required. The New3DS pages for this were not changed. About 5 hours later, Yellows8 disclosed a bypass for the browser-version-check. User instructions are available here, details here.
- 22 February 16 Nintendo released system update 10.6.0-31.
- 1 February 16 As of this date (time zones notwithstanding) following server maintenance Nintendo now checks server-side that users are on current firmware before allowing access to online functionality in games. See here for details.
- 25 January 16 Nintendo released system update 10.5.0-30.
- 25 January 16 Yellows8 updated browserhax, menuhax, and the oot3dhax saveimages for v10.4.
- 18 January 16 Nintendo released system update 10.4.0-29.
- 7 January 16 (roughly, not automatically detected) Ironfall v1.0 is no longer downloadable due to the main-CXI content files on CDN being removed (TMD wasn't removed).
- 27 December 15 A 3DS console hacking talk was at 32C3. A recording can be found here. Around the end of the talk, Yellows8 released browserhax and menuhax compatible with the latest system-version at the time of release (10.3.0-28). The homebrew starter-kit was updated for latest menuhax, and for an option for downloading the old vulnerable version of Ironfall from eShop.
- 15 December 15 Nintendo released Smash Bros update v1.1.3 which fixed smashbroshax, see here for details. However, smashbroshax is still possible on latest firmware: simply remove the update from SD card before attempting the exploit.
- 13 December 15 WinterMute released devkitARM release 45.
- 25 November 15 Yellows8 released hblauncher_loader.
- 17-20 November 15 Nintendo released an update for the normal (non-invite-code) Super Smash Bros demos in USA, EUR and JPN, fixing smashbroshax. Only the demos were updated, the cartridge and eShop version of the full game are still vulnerable.
- 12 November 15 Yellows8 released oot3dhax raw savedata images for gamecards with the latest *hax payloads. The official installer is now included in the homebrew starter kit.
- 9 November 15 Nintendo released system update 10.3.0-28.
- 2 November 15 Following an eShop servers maintenance, changes to the eShop system application require an update of the Homebrew starter kit for eShop access on system versions older than 10.0.0-27. See here for details.
- 30 October 15 Yellows8 released menuhax v2.0.
- 29 October 15 Yellows8 released 3ds_smashbroshax v1.2.
- 26 October 15 A dummy web browser is now being included in CUPs (cart updates) on Old3DS/New3DS likely starting with games shipping 9.9.0-X. NVer is not updated by this.
- 26 October 15 The system web-browser on Old3DS/New3DS now displays a "sysupdate required" message on systems with 9.9.0-26 or above installed, if the installed browser(?) is not the latest version. See here for details.
- 25 October 15 smea released *hax 2.5 payloads, which fixes a number of bugs and adds new features such as screenshot-taking, romhacking and eshop access.
- 20 October 15 Nintendo released system update 10.2.0-28. The publicly available versions of menuhax and browserhax at the time of sysupdate release, were blocked.
- 15 October 15 The YouTube application was updated with a fix for tubehax. This update is forced: the app itself checks whether a newer version of the title is available.
- 13 October 15 "Ironfall: Invasion" was made available on the eShop again (originally pulled on August 11th). The updated version blocks ironhax.
- 25 September 15 Yellows8 released browserhax and menuhax. On the 26th menuhax v1.2 was released.
- 14 September 15 Nintendo released system update 10.1.0-27.
- 11 September 15(11:30 EDT) Yellows8 released smashbroshax. On the 30th v1.1 was released for supporting Super Smash Bros v1.1.1.
- 8 September 15 Nintendo released system update 10.0.0-27.
- 18 July 15 smea released ninjhax 2 beta , enabling ARM11 homebrew execution on Old/New 3DS up to firmware 9.9.0-26.
- 13 July 15 Nintendo released system update 9.9.0-26.
- 1 June 15 Nintendo released system update 9.8.0-25.
- 03 May 15 smea released regionFOUR , enabling region free gaming on latest firmware. (again)
- 20 April 15 Nintendo released system update 9.7.0-25.
- 23 March 15 Nintendo released system update 9.6.0-24.
- 2 March 15 Nintendo released system update 9.5.0-23.
- 15 February 15 WinterMute released devkitARM release 44.
- 2 February 15 Nintendo released system update 9.5.0-22, which fixes firmlaunch-hax.
- 16 January 15 smea released regionthree , enabling region free gaming on latest firmware.
- 24 December 14 smea released Ninjhax 1.1 (NOT a fix for firmware 9.3.0-21 or 9.4.0-21).
- 11 December 14 Nintendo released system update 9.4.0-21.
- 8 December 14 Nintendo released system update 9.3.0-21, which fixes rohax.
- 20 November 14 smea released Ninjhax, the first public homebrew exploit compatible with system-versions 4.0.0-7-9.2.0-20.
- 29 October 14 Nintendo released system update 9.2.0-20.
- 10 October 14 Nintendo released system update 9.1.0-20J.
- 6 October 14 Nintendo released system update 9.0.0-20.
- 29 August 14 Nintendo announced New 3DS.
- 7 August 14 Nintendo released system update 8.1.0-19.
- 24 July 14 Nintendo released system update 8.1.0-18.
- 7 July 14 Nintendo released system update 8.0.0-18.
- 12 May 14 Nintendo released system update 7.2.0-17.
- 26 February 14 Nintendo released system update 7.1.0-16.
- 22 January 14 Nintendo released system update 7.1.0-15.
- 19 December 13 Nintendo released system update 7.1.0-14.
- 9 December 13 Nintendo released system update 7.0.0-13.
- 13 September 13 Nintendo released system update 6.3.0-12.
- 20 August 13 3DSExplorer v1.5.3 updated by Elisherer (Enable trimming NCSD)
- 6 August 13 Nintendo released system update 6.2.0-12.
- 11 July 13 Nintendo released system update 6.1.0-12U for only USA.
- 27 June 13 Nintendo released system update 6.1.0-11 (6.1.0-12 for all regions except USA).
- 17 June 13 Nintendo released system update 6.0.0-11 (6.0.0-12 for all regions except USA).
- 4 April 13 Nintendo released system update 5.1.0-11.
- 25 March 13 Nintendo released system update 5.0.0-11.
- 14 January 13 3DSExplorer v1.5.1 updated by Elisherer
- 4 December 12 Nintendo released system update 4.5.0-10.
- 1 December 12 3DSExplorer v1.4 updated by Elisherer
- 2 November 12 Added page for Chip decapping fundraiser
- 8 January 13 3DSExplorer v1.5 updated by Elisherer
- 23 September 12 005tools v0.1b by McHaggis
- 19 September 12 Nintendo released system update 4.4.0-10.
- 17 August 12 Nintendo released New Super Mario Bros. 2, the first 3DS title released simultaneously in stores and as an eShop download.
- 28 July 12 3DSExplorer v1.3 (modified by 3DSGuy) updated by Elisherer
- 24 July 12 Nintendo released system update 4.3.0-10.
- 26 June 12 Nintendo released system update 4.2.0-9.
- 19 May 12 3DSExplorer v1.2.1 updated by Elisherer
- 15 May 12 Nintendo released its first implementation of 3DS 'Add-on Content' with the Mario Kart 1.1 update.
- 14 May 12 Nintendo released system update 4.1.0-8.
- 24 April 12 Nintendo released system update 4.0.0-7.
- 08 February 12 CiTRUS v0.2 updated by Xcution
- 04 February 12 CiTRUS v0.1 released by Xcution
- 02 February 12 3DSExplorer v1.2 updated by elisherer
- 26 January 12 CTR - Crappy Tiny Reader v0.07 updated by PsyKo
- 05 January 12 CTR - Crappy Tiny Reader v0.06 updated by PsyKo
- 21 December 11 Nintendo released system update 3.0.0-6
- 21 December 11 3DSExplorer v1.1.1 updated by elisherer
- 7 December 11 3DSExplorer v0.96 updated by elisherer
- 4 September 11 3DSViewer v0.1 released by elisherer
- 1 August 11 Save DeEncrypter v1.0 released by Blite
- 25 July 11 Nintendo released system update 2.1.0-4.
- 15 June 11 Nintendo released system update 2.1.0-3.
- 6 June 11 Nintendo released system update 2.0.0-2.
- 6 April 11 DSaveManager v0.1 released by crediar
- 4 April 11 3DSaveTool v0.2b released by crediar
- 2 April 11 3DSaveTool v0.1 released by crediar
- 28 March 11 Fixed 3DBrew wiki issues, now fully operational!
- 18 March 11 3DBrew launched.
Our community is an international community.
We have freedom, and we will express it in our language (but you have to write it in English before ;)!