If the CPU is ARM does it have JTAG or SWD test access points.
We need a datasheet about the ARM11!
I thought the ARM11 has a JTAG support? How can we dump the NAND, through its pinout yes, but how can we do it exactly? I would like to do some tests on it to see how it works.--Lazymarek9614 23:36, 10 September 2011 (CEST)
- The ARM11 IP (intellectual property) has JTAG support, however this port can probably be permanently disabled internally. So there is no way of knowing if this port even still works or exists in the first place.
- For dumping NAND, you need to hook up the NAND pins to an FPGA or microcontroller. Then you need to follow the eMMC hardware protocol to read out the data in the various sectors. --Neimod 07:06, 11 September 2011 (CEST)
- - Was there data on the raw NAND dumps that wasn't encrypted? Also, was it from a retail unit?
- - Are pins exposed underneath the white-banding on the edges of the 3 largest chips? thx Jl12
Are there any photos of the back of the 3DS's PCB? Anything available in a higher resolution (front or back)? Closeups of the SoC and surrounding components (front and back)? Any help greatly appreciated, thanks! --CHR15x94 00:35, 13 September 2011 (CEST)
- You could ask the Doctor --Elisherer 19:16, 13 September 2011 (CEST)
- Hop... found some. Maybe we should add them to our page? --Elisherer 19:23, 13 September 2011 (CEST)
Yes, please add them or replace the existing ones if nesessary.--Lazymarek9614
Hi, My friend, kouchan can't dump the eMMC of his new 3DS. He has already succeeded in dumping old 3DS with the same card reader. Is the pinout of new 3DS really correct?--173210 11:43, 16 April 2015 (CEST)
- He finally succeeded. It seems correct.--173210 08:08, 20 April 2015 (CEST)
pinout point ("TP"+number)
|point name||signal name|
[[File:Pinout_point.jpg]] RGB signal (touch screen)... I'll add later.--Matyapiro31 16:59, 4 March 2012 (CET)
If you want to buy the kit ,e-mail or pm me with :
Estimation or buy
way to purchase
way to sending
--Matyapiro31 03:07, 31 March 2012 (CEST)