Talk:3DS Development Unit Software
Thanks, interesting stuff you have written here. --Neimod 19:35, 17 October 2011 (CEST)
If hardwares are same as ordinary 3DS perfectly and then we dump ram ,copy it to our 3DS,
we can use mine as development version. --Matyapiro31 14:24, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
- Dump the RAM? First we have to find out the pinout of it, then we can go ahead!--Lazymarek9614 17:59, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
Sorry,3DS Flash,not RAM. --Matyapiro31 18:15, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
- Ah, OK! Is the flash chip actually encrypted with a console unique key? If not, this could be a plan!--Lazymarek9614 18:42, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
Neimod, can you tell me the differences between a Test unit and a Development unit?(considering i don't actually have a development unit).--3dsguy 17:23, 19 October 2011 (CEST)
- This is the development "unit":
- The unit you possess is given to testers. --Neimod 18:24, 19 October 2011 (CEST)
Thanks for clearing this up, Neimod, from now on we will call 3dsguy's special 3DS "test unit". I think we should focus a bit on getting the system unique key(s) now. I propose that we do a RAM dump, because it's possible that the 3DS (when starting up) pushes the key to RAM. Also we can get some information about the 3DS memory map. However, we don't know the pinout of the RAM, that's the problem...--Lazymarek9614 20:52, 19 October 2011 (CEST)
Can you guess which font is used for the test unit?
Do you like to find the ID ofNintendo_Technical_Support?
- Refer fromPARTNER-CTR.--Matyapiro31 07:54, 20 November 2011 (CET)