Great one, let's put it as default logo ! --GeekShadow 09:37, 1 April 2011 (CEST)
I want to dump RAM.What can I do now?How can I learn? --Matyapiro31 16:30, 20 November 2011 (CET)
- Sorry, this is not the correct page to talk about that. However, it's a good topic for our new forum! http://n-dev.net/index.php --Lazymarek9614 17:43, 20 November 2011 (CET)
-Hello, I would like to translate this great wiki into French, how should I do ? Thanks :)
- I guess each page you want to translate you need to edit the page's link with a '/' (slash) after it and the language code (fr for french i think), for instance edit the page http://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Main_Page/Fr and then put a link on the bottom next to Japanese.. --Elisherer 17:49, 21 December 2011 (CET)
-Yes, it would be more practical. For now, I'll continue translating like that, please tell me when the plugin is added. ---I added a language selection bar at the bottom of each main page.
I cannot have be accessing for a week.Why?--Matyapiro31 12:51, 19 April 2012 (CEST)
Hey guys how can i export the photos from DoA:D from 3DS to PC i have the right file but on mc if i change to .jpg or mpo it does not open...
Does anyone know how to tell an installed/braindumped title's version?
- 1.If you have NAND Xorpad you can dump and decrypt to get the .TMD files and read the version from it. 2.Use AM service, and use "AM_ListTitles" from libctru, structure "AM_TitleEntry" includes the version. 3.Most versions of System Titles are fetched via System Update SOAP response, thanks to Yellows8 for that.
- BTW I suggest you to ask questions on 4dsdev.org or IRC(EFNET.org#3dsdev) thus it may be dealt faster. --Syphurith (talk) 11:35, 7 January 2016 (CET)
- It says so in the previous discussion on this page :P [4dsdev.org] --Ryccardo (talk) 09:52, 3 May 2016 (CEST)
- Eh, while GBATemp is a good place I'd much rather have a board that's specifically dedicated to 3DS modding, not just modding in general. Also, I'd much rather start fresh with a new board than trying to revive a dead community that's been merged into some other board. --NintendoFan (talk) 07:58, 6 May 2016 (CEST)
Uploads are broken
There should be some documentation about seedminer on this wiki.
Please check the 3ds system flaws page: search "movable.sed keyY vulnerable to brute-force"